Job no: 494852
Work type: Full Time, Part Time
Assure is a market leader in the provision of Business Psychology solutions. Through best practice Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and facilitation of organisational development services, Assure implements professional, innovative and engaging solutions for organisations and individuals that promote productivity and well being in the workplace.
We are experiencing significant growth and to support this we need to build our team of practitioners. We are currently seeking full time or part time Psychologists to join our team based in our Canberra office. While office based is preferred, we will consider Psychologists who wish to work from home. We also offer flexibility regarding days (Mon - Fri) and hours / shifts to suit your lifestyle.
In this role you will contribute to the values driven, highly professional and ethical delivery of services to Assure customers through the provision of services including EAP counselling, psychological interventions, and critical incident management.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Full Registration as a Psychologist in Australia with AHPRA
- Broad experience in clinical and counselling interventions and related liaison with an ability to work competently and independently with a diverse and complex case load
- The ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company to achieve goals through influence
- A superior level of interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute effectively to a team setting
- Warmth, flexibility and calmness under pressure
- A demonstrated commitment to innovation, continuous improvement and personal and professional development, as well as contributions to the professional development of colleagues
- It would be advantageous to have an understanding of best practice principles and experience in providing critical incident management services
You will be self-motivated, reliable and have personal and professional presence, integrity, business ethics and credibility to represent Assure in a positive manner and positively contribute to the Assure culture.
A current drivers licence and own transport is desirable but not essential.
Assure offers its employees great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. Coupled with a competitive remuneration package, this role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to have a challenging and rewarding career with a company that truly values its people.
We are happy to offer relocation assistance for anyone who wishes to move to the Canberra area. We will also consider a career secondment for 2 years before re-locating you back to a role at your home base/city.
For further information, please call Naomi on 0437 812 698
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend