Critical Incident Psychologist
Job no: 496509
Work type: Full Time, Part Time
Location: Brisbane, QLD, North Brisbane, QLD, South Brisbane, QLD
Operating in the Australian market for over 20 years, Assure is a market leader in the provision of Business Psychology solutions. Through best practice Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and facilitation of organisational development services, Assure implements professional, innovative and engaging solutions for organisations and individuals that promote productivity and well being in the workplace.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Trauma Psychologist team to join our team on a full-time basis. The role is based in our Brisbane office, with services delivered to clients across Australia.
In this role you will...
Deliver onsite Psychological First Aid and critical incident debriefing to a broad range of customer groups following Critical Incident events at locations throughout Australia.
Perform high-level complex intake, triage and clinical co-ordination of urgent and important requests for the delivery of critical incidents and EAP services to Assure clients.
Where required, and in line with clinician abilities, provide EAP counselling and/or OD training and consulting solutions for Assure customers to complement Assure’s service offering in well-being and corporate psychology solutions.
To be successful in this role you will be an AHPRA-Registered Psychologist and have:
- Full registration with a minimum of 5 years' post-registration experience;
- Possess the ability to provide brief interventions with a diverse caseload, including working with and supporting managers following a critical incident.
- Capacity to work independently/autonomously and within a team setting, requiring minimal supervision.
- Model and demonstrate a superior level of interpersonal skills and ability to contribute effectively in a team setting including warmth, flexibility and calmness under pressure.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A high level of interpersonal skills, with an ability to display warmth, flexibility and calmness under pressure;
- Possess an unrestricted Australian driver’s licence & have your own vehicle for transport to/from Critical Incidents
You will be self-motivated, reliable and have the personal and professional presence, integrity, business ethics and credibility to represent Assure in a positive manner and positively contribute to the Assure culture.
Backed by the strength of the APM Group, Assure offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. Coupled with a competitive remuneration package, this role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to have a challenging and rewarding career within a rapidly growing business.
For a confidential chat about this role, please call Naomi on 0437 812 698
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend