Job no: 497012
Work type: Fixed Term Full-time, Full Time, Part Time
Location: Hobart, TAS, Launceston, TAS, Northern, TAS, Southern, TAS
Categories: Allied Health, Psychology
Operating in the Australian market for over 20 years, Assure is a market leader in the provision of Business Psychology solutions. Through best practice Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and facilitation of Organisational Development Services, Assure implements professional, innovative and engaging solutions, including innovative services based on positive psychology frameworks, for organisations and individuals that promote productivity and well being in the workplace.
We are currently seeking to expand our Tele-Health team of Psychologists to deliver a high quality service. You will contribute to the values-driven, highly professional and ethical delivery of services to Assure customers through the provision of urgent EAP counselling and critical incident management through this home based telephone support service.
In this permanent part time home based role, the level of service delivery will vary according to customer needs. You will always be provided with back-up and support by our experienced management team.
The role will best suit a Psychologist who is looking for a flexible arrangement, we are looking for cover from 7am through to 8pm Monday - Friday and will need commitment for the same blocks of time each week as work will be pre-booked into your calendar. That being said whether you are looking for 2 full days/school hours only/part time every AM or PM etc we can accommodate a variety of options! The successful candidate should ideally have limited other work commitments to ensure well being and a positive work/life balance are maintained.
To be successful in this role you will have a full AHPRA Registration as a Psychologist and have:
- A minimum 5 years' post-registration experience
- Broad experience in clinical and counselling interventions and related liaison with an ability to work competently and independently with diverse and complex cases
- Sound experience in the delivery of Critical Incident Management Services
- The capacity to exercise professional judgement and decision making autonomously
- The ability to react professionally and competently to unpredictable emergency situations, at potentially unsociable hours
- A superior level of interpersonal skills and the ability to provide warmth, flexibility and calmness under pressure
- Excellent computing skills, superior written skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow administration procedures with accuracy and efficiency
- You will be self-motivated, reliable and have the personal and professional presence, integrity, business ethics and credibility to represent Assure in a positive manner and positively contribute to the Assure culture.
Backed by the strength of the international APM group of companies, Assure offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. Coupled with competitive remuneration rates, this role presents a unique opportunity for the successful candidates.
If you have any queries please call 0437 812698.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend